Technology Consulting Executive
Consulting executive with 15 years of experience implementing complex systems integration and technology solutions. Known for program delivery and project management.
- Strong Program Delivery Lead: Nine years of experience delivering multi-phase, multi-year programs. Managed onshore/offshore teams across the entire software development lifecycle. Experienced in waterfall and Agile delivery.
- Experienced Technology Architect: Repeatedly demonstrated breadth of architecture skills and experience using a variety of technologies, application styles, and integration methods. Regularly serve as a Technology SME for proposals, QA reviews and software selections. AWS Architecture training completed in 2015.
- Skilled Solution Architect: Recognized as an expert in project estimating, planning and staffing; have estimated many multi-million dollar system implementations.
- Mentor and People Developer: Served in a number of official and informal roles for people development, inclusion, and diversity; Contributed to technology practice through presenting, asset creation, teaching, and sponsorship.
SELECT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
MULTINATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES COMPANY, SENIOR MANAGER JUNE 2000 – PRESENT
AWS Group Practice Go To Market Lead (2016 – )
- Solutioned multiple deals for migration to AWS
Jewelry Retailer: Technology Stabilization (2015)
- Program Lead for a 20 person team to stabilize retail systems for holiday sales volume
- Implemented changes to POS and core merchandising systems
Hotel Company: Revenue System (2013 – 2014)
- Program Lead for a $50M custom development program
- Delivered program on budget and on schedule
- Led bi-weekly Steering Committee meetings, attended by CFO, CIO, CTO, and Senior VPs
Grocery Retailer: Oracle Program (2012 – 2013)
- Day-to-day Replan Lead for an at-risk Oracle merchandising and supply chain program
- Guided program team in the creation of a $106M implementation strategy
Canadian Retailer: Retail Planning Project (2011)
- Designed the conceptual application, technical, and infrastructure architecture landscape
- Developed the solution blueprint and implementation roadmap for the $90M solution
Specialty Retailer: Global Expansion Program (2010)
- Managed technical activities to replicate an existing Oracle Retail solution to support global expansion
TRAINING, CERTIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- Architecting on AWS (2015) – Training to teach Solution Architects how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into a cloud solution.
- Technology Delivery Lead (2012) – Delivery Leads work as part of a project team with responsibility for overall delivery of technology-focused work (including financials, resource manage, and client relationship management)
- Solution Architect (2011) – Solution Architects work with client teams to: (1) scope and estimate a proposal/project, (2) develop a staffing profile for the work, and (3) produce a solution that is cost competitive for clients.
- Senior Technology Architect (2008) – Senior Technology Architects shape solutions involving multiple technologies, components, options, and requirements.
- University of Oklahoma, BS Mechanical Engineering – May 2000